Steffich Fine Art…since 1992
- On Saturdy March 30, Steffich Fine Art turns 21 years old! We are planning an open house to celebrate. All the details are below….
- We have new paintings in the gallery by Vancouver artist Dana Irving. Well worth checking out
- Award winning photographer Steven Friedman has a wonderful interview in the latest edition of Canadian art magazine “Arabella”. Click here to read the article.
- We are very please to announce that Salt Spring art Ron Crawford has how join the gallery. Ron is an amazing artist and person. We encourage you to take a look at his work.
- We also have the pleasure of announcing wildlife art Alan Hancock has also join the gallery. Alan’s work is highly skilled and alive, well worth dropping into the gallery to see.
- Gallery artist Abraham Anghik Ruben‘s show at the Smithsonian Institute wrapped up at the beginning of January. Click here to see the show.
- And last but not least, we have added legendary rock and roll photographer Dee Lippingwell and famed “poster” artist Bob Masse. We are showcasing the work in the Salt Spring Air portion of the gallery.
- Don’t forget to visit our second site, the kinetic winds sculptures of Lyman Whitaker (click here).
We encourage you to sign up to our “Mailing List“. You can be selective about what it is you want to receive, whether it’s an update on a new work, a new blog posting or information about any artist. We do not share our mailing list, and never inundate clients with anything unsolicited.
Matt Steffich, owner / benevolent dictator
Steffich Fine Art turns 21!
Open House, Saturday, March 30th, 2013
Steffich Fine Art is turning 21 years old. We are planning an open house to celebrate. On Saturday March 30th we invite you to come by and share in the fun. We will be serving refreshments all day. We will also have a draw for a work of art.
The gallery is happy to include legendary rock and roll photographer Dee Lippingwell into our plans. Lippingwell has just released her latest book “First Three Songs No Flash”. It is a “must have” book for everyone who followed rock music during the 70′s and 80″s. The story’s behind the photos are both interesting and hilarious If you haven’t had the pleasure of meeting Dee, this is your chance. She will be signing books throughout the day.
It has been a long road to get here, but it just seems to be getting more and more fun! We look forward to seeing you here.