Kinetic wind sculptures have been called many things : whirly gigs, wind spinners, copper spinners, spiny things, weather vanes and even wind chimes. No matter what you call them, wind sculptures generate joy!
• Suitable for all weather conditions
• Tested to withstand 70 to 90 mph winds
• Sub-zero temperatures, snow, rain, or high heat will not effect performance
• Lyman Whitaker, practicing sculptor for over 40 years
• World class artist studio in South West Utah
• Read his bio (Click Here).
• Flat or round - we ship world wide!
• Once payment is received your sculpture will be sent out on the next business day.
• You'll be provided with a tracking number and estimated date of delivery.
• Our free photo-shop services help you see your favorite wind sculpture(s) in your setting. Click Here to submit your photo.
• Payment Methods: Bank transfers, all major credit cards, e-transfers, cheques
• Interest free payments available upon request.
• International clients will be quoted in US dollars.
• When you click "Put on Hold" your sculpture is reserved for you with no charge to your credit card.
• We will contact you by phone to confirm final costs and answer any questions. 😁
• Upon completion of the transaction your sculpture will be sent the next business day.
Curious to see what your favorite wind sculpture will look, installed on location? We offer complementary photoshop services with no obligation to purchase.
Send us your landscape photos and we will respond back with examples of how beautiful these kinetic wind sculptures will look in your setting.EMAIL US YOUR PHOTOS